Forgive me... my life is pretty ordinary at the moment so my posts are best summed up with random thoughts.
First of all, we received our first full utility bill a few days ago. All I have to say is...Whoa. In a bad way. I don't know what in the world else I could do to make it lower. I turn off lights behind me, turn off the TV when it's not in use, I try to keep the thermostat on a low setting, etc.. I really think it may have something to do with our washer/dryer situation. We are using the ones that came with the house and belong to it's owners. The set is really awful. The washer is TINY and the clothes feel sopping wet at the end of the cycle. Sometimes I have to spin them again (especially towels) to get them a little dryer. Then, I usually have to dry a load of clothes twice before they are fully dry.
Ughhh! Oh how I wish we could afford an energy-efficient set.
I have been seeing this product all over the blog world and I REALLY want to try it.
It seems that I'm always burning a candle or buying scented oil refills because let's face it.. I have 3 dogs, a toddler and a hubby with stinky police equipment. I think I would love anything from their Bakery collection. I'm just too cheap to buy it :)
I needed new mascara a few days ago, so I ran to the drug store. I purchased this since I'd heard so many great things about it.

This stuff is AH-mazing! I didn't really think I'd like the brush, but my lashes look as long as they have in a really long time. I highly recommend :)
The weather here in NC has been absolutely gorgeous. Harper has enjoyed spending time outdoors.



With the warmer weather comes a stinkier toddler, hence more bathtimes and a curious dog.

Not sure what happened here.

My sweet little pirate.

Speaking of my little man, I think I may have decided on a theme for his 2nd birthday party. He is OBSESSED with airplanes right now (even saying "air-pane" for the first time on Feb. 13th), so an airplane theme it will be. I'm not sure what to do in the way of decorations. I don't want to spend a lot since it will most likely go in the trash, but I do want to decorate of course.
Tomorrow we are heading out to get Harper's haircut and probably a run to the grocery store. I'm going to try to enjoy this beautiful weather for as long as it wants to stick around!

First of all, we received our first full utility bill a few days ago. All I have to say is...Whoa. In a bad way. I don't know what in the world else I could do to make it lower. I turn off lights behind me, turn off the TV when it's not in use, I try to keep the thermostat on a low setting, etc.. I really think it may have something to do with our washer/dryer situation. We are using the ones that came with the house and belong to it's owners. The set is really awful. The washer is TINY and the clothes feel sopping wet at the end of the cycle. Sometimes I have to spin them again (especially towels) to get them a little dryer. Then, I usually have to dry a load of clothes twice before they are fully dry.
Ughhh! Oh how I wish we could afford an energy-efficient set.
I have been seeing this product all over the blog world and I REALLY want to try it.
It seems that I'm always burning a candle or buying scented oil refills because let's face it.. I have 3 dogs, a toddler and a hubby with stinky police equipment. I think I would love anything from their Bakery collection. I'm just too cheap to buy it :)
I needed new mascara a few days ago, so I ran to the drug store. I purchased this since I'd heard so many great things about it.

This stuff is AH-mazing! I didn't really think I'd like the brush, but my lashes look as long as they have in a really long time. I highly recommend :)
The weather here in NC has been absolutely gorgeous. Harper has enjoyed spending time outdoors.



With the warmer weather comes a stinkier toddler, hence more bathtimes and a curious dog.

Not sure what happened here.

My sweet little pirate.

Speaking of my little man, I think I may have decided on a theme for his 2nd birthday party. He is OBSESSED with airplanes right now (even saying "air-pane" for the first time on Feb. 13th), so an airplane theme it will be. I'm not sure what to do in the way of decorations. I don't want to spend a lot since it will most likely go in the trash, but I do want to decorate of course.
Tomorrow we are heading out to get Harper's haircut and probably a run to the grocery store. I'm going to try to enjoy this beautiful weather for as long as it wants to stick around!








Lash blast is amazing! I love it too.
ReplyDelete