photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happenings

I feel like I say this all the time, but there has been *too* much going on around here. Life has been happening and I've been living it!

After our fun trip to Myrtle Beach on Saturday, we spent Sunday enjoying the beautiful weather. I'm sad to say we didn't make it to church. We have no excuse other than my sweet hubby was just really tired and needed to catch up on his sleep.

The night before, I had made Jimmy promise that if we didn't make it to church, that he'd make pancakes. He was a sweetheart and made good on his promise, but I had to run to the grocery store and pick up syrup, orange juice and a few other things.

Finally, we ate and hung out til Harper woke up from his nap. When he did, we decided to go to our local park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bless his heart. He is always pointing to the sky, looking for airplanes.

Today, we were low-key once again. I took him to Wal-Mart to pick up a storage container for his baby clothes. He was pretty good during the trip, but when we got to the checkout he LOST his mind when we had to give the Chips Ahoy to the cashier. The lady behind us started laughing and I turned 7 shades of red. The checkout line and Harper don't mix very well.

I got home and got to work. I have now stored all of his baby clothes in containers instead of trash bags! Hahah. It's amazing how many teeeeeeny tiny clothes can fit into one storage container.
Photobucket


Now that I look at it, it doesn't look all that neat.

I've also been enjoying one of my favorite snacks today. Pickles!!!
Photobucket

We don't have too much planned for this week. Jimmy is working a lot and things are kind of slow. I should probably take the opportunity to catch up on house work. We'll see :)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover