First, I want to let you guys know that I am feeling much better. I know my last post was a little scary, but hey, I made a promise to myself that I would always be "real" haha.
Today was the day that we dropped off our chihuahuas to their potential new home :( We are going to leave them there for a few days and then check back in with the couple around Tuesday. We'll go pick them up if it isn't working out. Obviously they stay if all goes well.
I'm doing okay although I've been a little sad today. I didn't get upset, surprisingly. As much as I love my dogs, I know that I'm doing the right thing. It will be okay!
After we dropped them off, we went to Barefoot Landing for a little while and then went to "Eat at Joe's" for lunch.



After that, we went to the Ripley's Aquarium. Here are a few highlights:



Love Harper's face in this one.


I think Harper got a little bored after awhile.

HUGE Man of War display. Can you imagine running into this in the water?

I find eels SOOO gross.



Megaladon shark jaws. Apparently they were 3 times as big as the Great White sharks are today. Possibly bigger!

Harper did SOOO well today, so we rewarded him with strawberry ice cream!

We had a really great day overall. We hope to go back in the spring, possibly with friends when it gets a little warmer!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend :)
Today was the day that we dropped off our chihuahuas to their potential new home :( We are going to leave them there for a few days and then check back in with the couple around Tuesday. We'll go pick them up if it isn't working out. Obviously they stay if all goes well.
I'm doing okay although I've been a little sad today. I didn't get upset, surprisingly. As much as I love my dogs, I know that I'm doing the right thing. It will be okay!
After we dropped them off, we went to Barefoot Landing for a little while and then went to "Eat at Joe's" for lunch.



After that, we went to the Ripley's Aquarium. Here are a few highlights:



Love Harper's face in this one.


I think Harper got a little bored after awhile.

HUGE Man of War display. Can you imagine running into this in the water?

I find eels SOOO gross.



Megaladon shark jaws. Apparently they were 3 times as big as the Great White sharks are today. Possibly bigger!

Harper did SOOO well today, so we rewarded him with strawberry ice cream!

We had a really great day overall. We hope to go back in the spring, possibly with friends when it gets a little warmer!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!