photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, March 21, 2011

The details on baby #2!

If you've been reading my blog at all lately, then you know I had my Mirena out back in January. Not only did I not like it, I had it out in preparation for trying to conceive some time this year.

Truth be told, we weren't really planning on trying until Summer or Fall. After the Mirena was gone, we decided to give it a "test run" if you will :) It took us approximately 6-7 months to conceive Harper and we weren't sure if it would take as long for baby #2. If we didn't conceive in February, we would just wait and try again in the Summer or Fall like we'd originally planned.

Well, it goes without saying that we won't have to wait and try again!

We got our positive HPT on February 25th and I am just over 7 weeks and due in early November. I tried so, SO hard to keep it a secret until 10 weeks, but I just couldn't. It's been so hard to think and focus on anything else because this pregnancy has been so different and so much more difficult than my first.

I go for my first Dr. appointment on March 30th and my first ultrasound on April 1st.

Because I was itching to document every. little. thing, I started a secret blog. You can go there and catch up on all the ins and outs of my symptoms, thoughts and feelings.

Now that I have announced, I will document everything here. I promise my blog will not turn into a full on pregnancy blog :)

Jimmy and I are of course very excited and very surprised that it happened so quickly! We have told all of our immediate family and are waiting to tell extended family at the right time. I have a few pictures to share from our announcements so stay tuned for those!

Here are a few from the day we found out.








This is more like it... (excuse my runny eye makeup!)


Every SINGLE person that knows thinks it's a girl. I even had a dream last night that I had a girl.
We are so excited and I look forward to being able to blog about my pregnancy this time around :)




2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting! My second was drastically different than my first (morning sickness, etc.) and everyone told me I was having a girl...but that didn't happen! Either way, he/she will be such a blessing to your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover