photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

Today started off with the anticipated arrival of a new owner for our dog, Kailey. Mind you, this is the third "potential owner" that has been interested. The first didn't work out, the second disappeared off the face of the earth once we told her she could come and take her for a trial run and today, the person emailed and claimed that they got lost trying to find our house. Unfortunately, I don't believe them because it is only two turns from their location to ours.

Ugghh!!! I am so frustrated over this dog situation. She has got to go before she gets seriously hurt by our German Shepherd!!

Moving on.....

Harper and I have spent a lot of time outdoors today. The weather has been beautiful! I feel like we do the same things over and over again, so today I broke out some water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jimmy and I also completed a project for Harper's blank "problem wall" yesterday and we finally hung it on the wall today!

Before

Photobucket

After!

Photobucket

I really love the way this turned out. It helps to add so much color to his room. Oh and please excuse his messy room. He is without a dresser at the moment and I'm not going to clean or organize toys or laundry until he gets one.

Ok, so some of you are probably going to laugh at me, but I'm gonna tell you anyway.
If you've read my secret blog, then you know that I've been dealing with a lot more nausea this time around as opposed to my 1st pregnancy. So much so, that I started taking Zofran.

Yesterday, I snacked all day and felt a lot better. I did end up needing to take one pill to get me through, but still... a vast improvement.

Today, I actually ate every time I felt sick and did so immediately before it got any worse. It worked!! At this rate, I'm sure I'll gain 50+ pounds, but I will do anything to combat nausea.

These have been a lifesaver, but I've eaten so many lately that I do get a little nauseous from all the sugar.
Photobucket

I've also been wanting cold foods, so this leftover potato salad from Smithfield's was REALLY good.
Photobucket


And last but not least, we are warming Harper up to his potty. Since there will be an addition to our family by the end of this year, I would like to avoid having 2 in diapers for obviou$ reason$. I'm not sure that I'll have him successfully potty trained by 2 and 1/2. He is a stubborn little thing, but at least he gave it a try today.

Photobucket
(Just like a man, with his reading material :)

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday~

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the shelves in Harper's room!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, that comment was me :) (Wrong account)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover