Tomorrow is our first ultrasound!
Why am I nervous?
Because I am TER.RI.FIED of having twins.
They run on both sides of our family.
I know that if I'm having twins, then I am. There is nothing I can do about it.
But I'm scared!
Be back tomorrow (hopefully) with a picture!







I'd be terrified too, but there's a small (clarify-- very tiny) part of me that thinks twins would be a blast. I'm crazy, I know.
ReplyDeleteI have twins:) I'm an identical twin and I had identical twin daughers. My identical twin sister had fraternal twins. A boy and a girl. I was told identical twins are a fluke and don't run in the genes so anyone can have them, but fraternal does run in the family. They also didn't realize I was having twins until my 20 week ultrasound. I know that was way too much information!! Sorry:( Just saying all of that to say twins are awesome and so much fun!:) Regardless, hope you're baby is healthy and perfect!:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations mama! Two is a big adjustment but oh so worth it and fun. Praying for a good ultrasound. Look forward to hearing how it goes and hoping you get your wish for just one. In any case it will be such a blessing.
ReplyDeleteNice coming across your blog.
Ashlie
Good luck, can't wait to see pics of the little bean!!
ReplyDelete