photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tag, I'm it!

Jess tagged me in a 20 questions thing, so here's my go at it.


Rule #1: The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: Tag 4 people to do this quiz. The tag-ee must state who tagged them. (Sorry, gonna break this rule and not tag anyone because I truly don't think they would do it! Hahah.)


1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
Absolutely members of the family. What's so sad is that we will be handing over our 2 chihuahuas to their second trial home in a few days. It sucks, but we gotta do it.

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Oh gosh, that's way too deep. I'd sit here all night trying to think of one thing.


3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Pay off all debts (including some family member's debts), donate to our church/various charities, put money away for our child(ren), invest wisely, buy a nice forever home somewhere (because I'm sick of moving), buy a boat. I LOVE being on a boat!

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Playing with Harper, a hug from my hubby, retail therapy or rearranging furniture. I get tired of staring at the same old thing all day long.


5. What is your bedtime routine?
Hot bath, wash and exfoliate my face, moisturize head to toe, put on PJ's, climb in bed with the computer. I only wash my hair a few times a week to try to keep it healthy.


6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back, would you do the same stuff or something different?
Cheerleading, Key Club, Chorus. I wouldn't do anything different, I had a lot of fun.


7. What kind of books do you read?
Lord. Does People Magazine count?


8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
I'll be 36 with a 12 year old (what!?) and another kiddo. Hopefully hubby's job will have become tolerable by that point and I will probably be working again. I have left the mortgage/real estate business altogether and I hope to never go back. I hope to be settled in a home that we've been in for awhile and intend to stay in as well. I just want as stress-free of a life as I can get.


9. What’s your fear?
Lots of things but the funniest is getting hit by an 18-wheeler. I tense up whenever I get beside one on the road and I will bust the speed limit wide open to get around it.


10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Absolutely not. Too scared to go to outer space anyway.


11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go get Harper up, turn on the cartoons and make him his milk.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
Oh dear. He's a sweetheart but he doesn't lift a finger to help me at all with housework. I mean, the most he does is launder his uniforms and that. is. it.

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I like my name. I don't think I'd change it.


14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
Sun!!


15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Oh gosh. This is tough. Probably fruit.


16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
It started as an online diary to document Harper's life, but it's become so much more than that. I have acquired lots of sweet blog friends!


17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
Sweet. Hands down.


18. What items are in your purse right now?
Wallet. Too much lip gloss. Pens. Receipts. Sunglasses. Camera.


19. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
Right now, it's blogging. I also love to go to Target. It's an obsession.


20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
I don't feel like I shouldn't watch anything, but my guilty pleasure is anything Kardashian-related. That show is so dumb and shallow but I love it! Can I say right now that I have NEVER seen an episode of Jersey Shore and I intend to keep it that way.


1 comment:

  1. #9 made me laugh, not because it's silly but because I'm always terrified that one of their tires will blow causing it to jacknife and hit me lol.
    If you've never seen Jersey Shore, keep it that way. You'll get hooked, like I unfortunately am. Reality shows always suck me in and I hate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover