photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, April 18, 2011

11 weeks and today's activities

So, technically, this picture was taken today at 11 weeks and 2 days :)

Photobucket


How Far Along: 11 Weeks


Size of baby: Just over 1 1/2 inches. The size of a fig :)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I may have lost a pound or two due to my virus.


Maternity Clothes: I had to wear my Bella Band for the first time this week to be able to squeeze into a jean skirt. Ready for those summer dresses!



Gender: Not sure yet!


Movement: Definitely felt movement a few days ago.



Sleep: My fatigue is waning, so I'm slowly creeping back into my old sleep schedule. Re: Wake up with Harper, both of us nap at the same time and then I'm up until at least 1am watching TV because I'm not tired.

What I miss: Feeling hungry for certain things and getting excited about food in general.


Cravings: Milk, fruit and San Felipe's salsa and chips!


Symptoms: Nausea is much better and I'm out of Zofran, so I am going to see if I can get by without it from here on out. Scary...

Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move!!
__________________________________________________________________________
Today, we finally got out of the house! We had to go to the credit union to make our car payment and then we had lunch at one of our favorite local stops. Trolley Stop hot dogs!

I always get the "North Carolina." Chili, slaw, spicy mustard and hot sauce.
Photobucket

Here is Harper, being cute.
Photobucket

Afterward, we went out to Belk to find Jimmy something to wear for Easter. Bless his heart, he has lost even more weight and needed new pants too. He picked out a beautiful purple shirt and tie. He is going to look so handsome! I only get to see him in his uniform and "bum gear" as we call it, so I look forward to seeing him dressed up.

Harper was a bit of a handfull while we shopped, so it was a very rushed trip. We gave him the bag to carry out and he decided that dragging it was the best way to get it to the car.
Photobucket

That's about all we did today, but it was a lot for us. I am going to try to do Easter shopping for myself when I'm alone. There is no way I can rush through and try to grab something. I need time to look :)

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover