photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday I was invited to a playdate/Easter egg hunt and we had so much fun! I tried to have Jimmy take a picture of us before we left, but little did we know that there was something on my camera lens.. so this pic is blurry. The pics tonight will also be HUGE and off center because I didn't feel like resizing them on Photobucket. Enjoy!

Photobucket

We were one degree short of record temperatures yesterday. It got up to 90 degrees and I ended up getting a little burnt on my shoulders :) The playdate was at my friend Amy's neighborhood park and it couldn't have been a more perfect setting. We had a great lunch on blankets while we watched the kids play. Harper ended up with a basketfull of eggs! His Easter basket was given to him by Jimmy's mom when she visited Harper for the first time. It was Jimmy's basket from when he was little and I think it's so special that we get to use it again.

Photobucket

Just a few pics of his day...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He looks so grown up to me here :)
Photobucket

Harper was quite the busy body and went up the playset stairs at least 15 times or more. I think the sun and fatigue got to him a little because he fell down about 4 stairs toward the end of the playdate. He is fine, but I went ahead and took him home for a nap. He was tired and I had yet another headache (yay pregnancy!), so we headed out.

While on the playdate yesterday, we had some delicious chicken salad on croissant sandwiches and my friend Amy has no idea what she started! I talked and dreamed about that chicken salad all day yesterday. I finally got my hands on some today during our grocery store trip and you best believe I had some for dinner!

Photobucket

Photobucket
(My hubby says that I post the most disgusting pictures of food on my blog..so this one is for you babe :)

This chicken salad tastes pretty much like my mom's so that's probably why I love it so much.

Today, I have been quite the busy little bee. I think it's been the first day that I've tried to operate on my pre-pregnancy schedule as far as housework goes. I seem to have forgotten that in order for just a little bit of housework and laundry to get done, I have to be constantly moving. In addition to all of that, Harper has been in a bit of a mood for some time now. For some reason when we are home, he follows me around whining almost all day. He is usually fine when we are in public, but at home, mommy can't do anything right! I never give him the right food, hand him the right toy, change it to the right TV station and the list goes on. It makes for a frustrating and exhausting day, but I know he is 2, so I try to understand him. Needless to say, I am one tired little lady! We still have to find something for Harper and I to wear for Easter, so that is on the agenda for this weekend. If I can just keep these headaches at bay, hopefully I'll have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover