photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, April 15, 2011

Randoms..once again.

Warning-- I'm really sick and really whiny tonight!

I have no new pictures to post because my camera has been dead.


I just found the charger today, so she's ready now.

I'm almost 100% sure I have bronchitis. I have severe burning in my chest when I cough and I've been coughing so hard that I gag :( Not fun.


I plan to go to Urgent Care tomorrow to get checked out.


Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be really nasty.


I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to go to church on Sunday due to my sickness. We went last Sunday and announced my pregnancy after being absent for many, MANY weeks. I don't want anyone to think that's the only reason we showed up!


I really don't mean to be so negative, but just when I was starting to feel better pregnancy-wise, I get hit with this cold or virus and my house looks like tornado alley. So frustrating!!


Harper is still sick and being very whiny.


My hubby is working this weekend and he has started feeling sick too.


Speaking of the hubby, we could really use a date night.


I could also really use some new clothes but I may as well wait since I will have to buy maternity clothes for the summer :)I am really wanting some nice white pants.


On a brighter note, I got my hair done today and I. LOVE. IT. You will be able to see it tomorrow on my 11 week post!



In the past few hours, I have eaten Pizza Rolls and then Spaghettio's. How is that for your balanced diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover