photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, April 14, 2011

There's NO doubt now..

Remember on my 10 week post where I mentioned that I had *perhaps* felt baby flutters?

I was sitting on the couch a few moments ago, watching TV with the husband, and I DEFINITELY felt the baby kick! It was probably more of a full-body movement than a kick, but there is absolutley no doubt in my mind about what I felt.

It was more than just one little movement! It went on and on for a few seconds and I almost grabbed Jimmy's hand to see if he could feel it too, but it went away :(

There is nothing like feeling your baby move for the first time! I just can't believe I can feel him/her at just over 10 weeks.

Crazy!





1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting...it's the best feeling in the world isn't it?! A year later, I still miss that feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover