photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

14 week bumpdate!

Photobucket



How Far Along: 14 Weeks


Size of baby: 3 and 1/2 inches. The size of a lemon!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't own a scale, but I feel sure that with my appetite picking up lately, I've probably gained a few pounds.


Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet but I did have to break out the Bella band to be able to get into some jean cutoffs the other day.

Gender: Not sure yet! At first I was certain it was a girl. Now, I feel like maybe it's a boy. I just don't know.


Movement: Feel some movement every day.


Sleep: Normal schedule.. can't fall asleep until about 1am :(

What I miss: Being able to pop an Excedrin Migraine.


Cravings: Dill pickles (I've had about 10 in the last 4 days.) Honey buns, Popcorn.


Symptoms: Horrible, terrible, awful, debilitating headaches. I woke up at 4:30am this morning feeling like the left side of my head was going to explode. I popped two Tylenol, laid my head on a heating pad and nearly scalded my face with a hot washcloth. Nothing worked! I finally ran a hot bath and hopped in. It's strange to soak in the tub that time of the morning :) I finally ended up going back to sleep and it was gone. I texted Jimmy and told him that if I wasn't pregnant, I would seriously think I was having a stroke. It is that bad. I know I need to call the Dr, I just really don't want to take anything stronger than Tylenol.

Best Moment this week: There is a small possibility that Jimmy felt the baby move. It was so tiny, but we both felt it at the same time and I'm sure it wasn't gastrointestinal. Hahah.


Things are going great and I'm hoping and praying that we'll be able to find out what we are having on May 31st. I got to thinking today that on Saturday I will be 15weeks and just 5 short weeks later, I will be 20 weeks! Half-way there! I've always heard that your second pregnancy goes much faster than the first and that is NO joke. I don't want to wish it away, but I really can't wait to have a newborn again although I know it will be exhausting :)


That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover