I'm a little late, but here it is!

(Sorry for the little picture! Don't ya'll like my mommy gear? This is honestly how I look every day. Not glamorous at all :)
How far along: 15 weeks.
Size of baby: 4 inches. About the size of an apple.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't own a scale, but I feel sure that with my appetite picking up lately, I've probably gained a few pounds.
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet. Thank you Lord for summer dresses!
Gender: To be announced....
Movement: Feel some movement every day. My belly also has moments where it will get super tight/hard in one small area. I forgot about that!
Sleep: Still going great! I do get up to pee at least twice a night.
What I miss: Being able to pop an Excedrin Migraine.
Cravings: McDonald's cheeseburgers this week.
Symptoms: My headaches have been so much better this week. I feel pretty good at the moment although I do have moments where I just want to lay down and take a nap. I usually don't for two reasons. 1. There is just too much to be done in the house while Harper naps and 2. It will keep me up late at night.
Best Moment this week: Finding out what we are having!
I have been feeling so blessed lately in regard to this pregnancy and my life in general. I can't get over the fact that we got pregnant after one try and that it's going so well and I feel so great. We are so, SO blessed. I know that when my third trimester approaches, it will be uncomfortable, but until then, I am going to enjoy how wonderful I feel. I'm so lucky to have a sweet, healthy little boy and a great husband who is always here to lend a shoulder or ear :)
Come back later for the gender reveal :)
(Sorry for the little picture! Don't ya'll like my mommy gear? This is honestly how I look every day. Not glamorous at all :)
How far along: 15 weeks.
Size of baby: 4 inches. About the size of an apple.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't own a scale, but I feel sure that with my appetite picking up lately, I've probably gained a few pounds.
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet. Thank you Lord for summer dresses!
Gender: To be announced....
Movement: Feel some movement every day. My belly also has moments where it will get super tight/hard in one small area. I forgot about that!
Sleep: Still going great! I do get up to pee at least twice a night.
What I miss: Being able to pop an Excedrin Migraine.
Cravings: McDonald's cheeseburgers this week.
Symptoms: My headaches have been so much better this week. I feel pretty good at the moment although I do have moments where I just want to lay down and take a nap. I usually don't for two reasons. 1. There is just too much to be done in the house while Harper naps and 2. It will keep me up late at night.
Best Moment this week: Finding out what we are having!
I have been feeling so blessed lately in regard to this pregnancy and my life in general. I can't get over the fact that we got pregnant after one try and that it's going so well and I feel so great. We are so, SO blessed. I know that when my third trimester approaches, it will be uncomfortable, but until then, I am going to enjoy how wonderful I feel. I'm so lucky to have a sweet, healthy little boy and a great husband who is always here to lend a shoulder or ear :)
Come back later for the gender reveal :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!