
(Last week, I took a photo with Harper, this week..Maya!)
How far along: 18 weeks.
Size of baby: 5 1/2 inches. About the length of a bell pepper. Weighs about 7 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3-4 pounds. I did a "weight gain calculator" online the other night and apparently, I'm under the average. It will catch up with me soon though, I know it.
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet. Roomy shirts and summer dresses.
Gender: A GIRL! Jimmy's mom babysat Harper tonight and brought over some clothes that she bought for her. Be looking for those soon! (Sorry, I can't help myself.)
Movement: I felt the first definite kick from the outside last night! My hubby was working, so hopefully he can feel her moving soon. There has been a lot more movement in the last few days.
Sleep: Still going great. I do get up to pee at least twice a night.
What I miss: Being able to pop and Excedrin Migraine.
Cravings: Everything. I cleaned us out on Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in 3 days.
Symptoms: I've been feeling ok lately but the heat has been getting to me. I feel like I am sweating more than I usually do while outside. Tonight was the first night where I actually felt uncomfortable after I ate.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the kick from the outside.
I'm super tired, so that's all for tonight!







Ok, first of all, you look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteSecond... I can't believe how big Maya is!! I remember when she was just a pup and now she's all grown up! :)