Once again, I don't have much to blog about, but I'm doing it anyway. I just posted on facebook that I think I win the "Bad Mommy" award today. Nothing out of the ordinary, really. Harper has been his two year old self and I just let it get to me today. 'Nuff said.
On a different Harper note, I think that he is ready for no naps during the day. I know my hubby would disagree, but he is getting harder and harder to put down for a nap and then put down for the night. Oh yeah, and he learned how to get around the guard rail on his bed. He came tip-toeing down the hall this morning and poked his sweet little face in the room with an expression that read, "Is it ok that I'm here?"
I am traveling home this weekend to perform at a wedding. I have something to wear to the actual wedding, but realized that I don't really have anything to wear to the rehearsal. All of the summer dresses that I have are just a bit too casual for a sit-down rehearsal dinner. I just saw that Old Navy is having a sale, so maybe I'll go check them out tomorrow.
Right now I'm watching Spouse vs. House. I really think this show is funny. I'm waiting for the Little Couple to come on and I LOVE that show. I think they are just so sweet to eachother without being obnoxious about it :)

Now that I have bored you to tears, I will go. I actually need to practice a little before I watch my show.
Goodnight,







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!