
As I mentioned earlier this week, I went back home to perform at a wedding on Saturday. It was SO beautiful and I thought the background would be a nice departure from my standard white wall. It was held at the Leaning Tree in Bailey, NC. I am seriously considering going here for my maternity photos.
I also have to brag *just* a little about this dress. I bought it last year, before I was pregnant from a sale rack at Target. It was an online item that had been returned and was originally 40 bucks. I got it for 10 dollars!!! It is a very nice dress and I can't believe I could actually fit into it. Yay for Target once again!

(Mom and I)

(Dad and I)

(Miss Rebekah stayed with Harper for us since weddings require mom, dad and myself!)
How far along: 19 weeks.
Size of baby: 6 inches. About the size of an heirloom tomato. Weighs about 8 and 1/2 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3-4 pounds, I'm assuming.
Maternity Clothes: I borrowed a maternity dress from Harper's former nanny, Miss Rebekah for the rehearsal. It was SO comfortable!


Gender: A GIRL! "Official" ultrasound done on Tuesday. Hope it's still the same!
Movement: Movement every day and enough to be able to see my stomach move. Jimmy felt her kick for the first time a few nights ago and I meant to blog about it, but got busy.
Sleep: Sleep is going well although I really miss sleeping on my stomach. I am going to try not to invest in a pregnancy pillow since this is my last baby although it sounds really comfortable these days :)
What I miss: Being able to bend over quickly to retrieve Harper's toys. The belly is actually starting to get in my way!
Cravings: For a few days, I really wanted collards. I finally satisfied that craving when I went home to visit my folks!
Symptoms: Just pregnancy things that you really don't want to know about. Nothing too bad though :)
Best Moment this week: Jimmy feeling her kick!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!