~ I'm loving that my sweet baby boy is happy and healthy.

~ I'm loving that my sweet husband is working around the house on projects that he's not had time to do. He works hard at his job and hard at home. Harper and I are very lucky to call him ours :)
~ I've been in love with this body wash for weeks. It smells amazing!

~ I tried this for the first time before the wedding and really love it. I put it on Thursday and I still have lots of color. The application is a bit tricky, but the payoff is worth it.

~ I'm still loving my Yankee Candle Tarts. I've realized that I like more "homey" scents as opposed to floral/summery scents. I've been using this for 2 days.

I also bought Home Sweet Home, Cinnamon Stick and Buttercream Vanilla. Can't wait to use those!
~ I'm loving this fabric for my baby girl's nursery, but it's on back order until August. I may have to let it go, but I really wish I didn't have to. These would make beautiful curtains and then I could just go from there!

source
That's all I can think of for now. TV time awaits....


~ I'm loving that my sweet husband is working around the house on projects that he's not had time to do. He works hard at his job and hard at home. Harper and I are very lucky to call him ours :)
~ I've been in love with this body wash for weeks. It smells amazing!

~ I tried this for the first time before the wedding and really love it. I put it on Thursday and I still have lots of color. The application is a bit tricky, but the payoff is worth it.

~ I'm still loving my Yankee Candle Tarts. I've realized that I like more "homey" scents as opposed to floral/summery scents. I've been using this for 2 days.

I also bought Home Sweet Home, Cinnamon Stick and Buttercream Vanilla. Can't wait to use those!
~ I'm loving this fabric for my baby girl's nursery, but it's on back order until August. I may have to let it go, but I really wish I didn't have to. These would make beautiful curtains and then I could just go from there!

source
That's all I can think of for now. TV time awaits....








Where have you tried to get the fabric from? It's a Heather Bailey print (in case you didn't know) and I'm sure you could find it somewhere online...
ReplyDeleteOkay I actually did a quick search. It's Pop Daisy in Rose colorway. Here's a link to someplace that appears to have yardage for sale. http://quilthome.com/product_info.php/products_id/5007
oh goodness... i think that fabric may be worth the wait!! i love how their are dainty light colors and some darker colors in there too... there's SO much you could do with that!!
ReplyDelete