photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, June 27, 2011

21 week bumpdate!

Photobucket
(Just a little fun fact about this dress.. I wore it to my first bridal shower back in '07. I still love it!)






How far along: 21 weeks.

Size of baby: 10 1/2 inches. About the size of a carrot. Weighs about 3 quarters of a pound.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Again, not sure. Truth be told, I feel pretty huge to be only 21 weeks. Even my hubby as been commenting on how much I've grown. I'm still eating us out of house and home and I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow. Guess we'll see how much I've gained! **Edited** I gained 4 pounds since my last visit for a total of 7 pounds so far. I gained 35 with Harper, so we'll see how much bigger I get!!


Maternity Clothes: None yet. I'm still trying to decide if I should buy regular shorts or maternity for this summer because I really need some!


Gender: A girl!

Movement: Definitely feeling it every day! She gets squirmy when I scrunch up on the couch.

Sleep: I've adjusted pretty well to Harper's new wake-up schedule. He is waking up every day between 6:30-7am. I have tons of energy and I'm trying to take advantage of it :)

What I miss: Being able to do projects, like painting. There are a couple of things that we're doing for the nursery that are just too hazardous for me to do. I have to wait for Jimmy to be off work and that kinda stinks because I'm ready to get going!

Cravings: Wickles Pickles (if you don't know what they are, they are sold at Harris Teeter and Lowe's Foods.)

I take a Wheat Thin, a square of American "block" cheese and add a pickle on top to make a little sandwich. It is SO good.


Symptoms: The heartburn is in full force. Other than that, I feel great.

Best Moment this week: Jimmy was nice enough to let me sneak in a little nap earlier this evening and when I woke up, my tummy felt super hard. I went to touch it and we think we felt her butt or her head. So fun!


2 comments:

  1. You are so very adorable! Congrats! I am not to far behind you in my pregnancy - expecting #2 (boy) on 11/15! =) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/27/2011

    Hey Ashlynn :) I came across your blog while reading Lindsay (Tyson) Jones' blog. I am really enjoying it! Congratulations on your little girl! I love the name you have picked out. I'm having a girl in October. I already have a 6 yr. old boy. And btw, aren't boys the SWEETEST...when they want to be of course! Harper is a doll! I like reading up on your beauty tips and house decorating too :) You might not remember me b/c I'm a year or two ahead of you. I went to Coopers and Southern too. Keep those blogs coming... they are very entertaining!
    Lauren (Batchelor) Barnes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover