photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A few items on my baby wishlist

Already having one baby definitely presents benefits in the world of preparing for your second baby. There are so many things that we are going to use again, but here are a few things that I want/need to get ready for Hollin's arrival!

InStep Safari Double Sport Jogging Stroller

We must have been living under a rock when Harper was born, because we got the standard Evenflo travel system. The stroller was neutral (I was trying to think ahead) and it had four wheels. Then I discovered the jogging stroller. Hello? Why didn't I get one the first time? They really are much smoother and easier to take on walks over any type of terrain. Walking and meeting up with friends for playdates would be a bit easier with this stroller.


I have no idea if this was out two years ago, but I certainly didn't see it. I've gotta get a Boon Spoon!

Boon Spoon


I would really like to have this to give me added piece of mind when we transition her to her crib. (She will room with us for awhile.) It's not cheap, but I think it's well worth the price.

Angelcare Monitor System

I've heard so many great things about this product. The Baby K'tan.

Baby K'tan.
This has much less fabric than most other slings, which is great because who has time to wrap fabric around yourself for 15 minutes while your baby is crying? I know there will be times where she'll want me to hold her, but I'll need to have my hands free for Harper. This is the perfect solution!

This is also a fantastic product that eliminates the need for blankets in your baby's crib. With Hollin being born in late Oct/early November, I think this would be a great.

HALO SleepSack

I've mentioned before that Jimmy and I really don't like clutter. Especially on our countertops. I go as far as storing my can opener and toaster when not in use. I hope I'm not the only weirdo out there who does this :) Harper always seemed to have bottles everywhere and it drove me nuts, so here is a cute and non-offensive solution.



Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack

I tried to cheap out last time and got a not-so-great single breast pump. I learned the hard way that it's best to invest in a good system. I plan to exclusively breastfeed for at least 6 months, if not longer.

Medela Pump In Style Advanced with on the go tote

I could go on and on, but this is a "Wishlist" :) At this point, all I can focus on is trying to get the nursery done in between my husband's crazy work schedule. I'm hoping to have her room fully painted by tomorrow night and then moving on to something else in there. Here's hoping!



3 comments:

  1. Okay, the Boon spoon is awesome! I had no idea what it was until I googled it, but seriously!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. since this is your "last" baby, you may want to look into renting a pump from the hospital... they're the REALLY nice ones and for only 6 months, the rent isn't that expensive--and sometimes insurance pays for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have an Angelcare monitor and it was the best thing we purchased. Peyton was a belly sleeper from 8 weeks on and I was such a freak about it. We bought the "cheaper" Angelcare (without the video). We already had a video monitor, so we bought the basic Angelcare that just has the pad that goes under their mattress and the monitor. It was around $100, worth every.single.penny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover