photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, July 16, 2011

23 week bumpdate!

So, I'm 24 weeks today and am just now posting this bumpdate. ::Hanging head in shame::

I've been putting it off because I have been sporting paint stained rags for clothes. I know I'm all about "keeping it real", but these will be posts that I'd like to look back on with fondness and not disgust.

So, I threw something on for a photo op.
Photobucket
(Notice the sweat again? It won't go away!)

How far along: 23 weeks.

Size of baby: Over 11 inches and over a pound. About the size of a mango!



Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 7 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still hanging onto my white maternity pants. I don't really wear them a lot except when I go out. I don't get out much though haha. I'm usually wearing stretchy pants and a t-shirt most days.

Gender: A girl. Hollin Kea Cushing. People are already starting to mispronounce her name. It was inevitable and I find myself saying "Hollin with an N." :)

Movement: Definite movement every day. She is most active at night when I lie down. She has also been on my bladder quite a bit and I experienced a really strange sensation the other night. She kept writhing around in there and at one point, it almost felt like my water was going to break! It was just really weird, but I think it was all bladder-related.

Sleep: I am not able to find a comfortable position now and that stinks. I miss sleeping on my belly so much. I wish there was a pillow or some contraption that would allow me to do that.

What I miss: Being able to eat without heartburn and find a comfy sleep position!

Cravings: Today I randomly craved chocolate milk.

I have also been wanting P.F. Chang's pretty bad. Wish we had one!

Symptoms: Heartburn, sweating constantly, rings are getting a little tight and my lips feel huge. I think my face is starting to swell just a bit too.

Best Moment this week: Laying the remote on my belly and watching it move.

These weeks are just crawling by. It seems like it will be an eternity before I get to week 30. I'm definitely not miserable yet and not trying to rush it, but I am so ready to meet my little nugget. I'm also very excited because I think we have found the final arrangement for my nursery furniture... thanks to my friend Amy! She rearranged in there for me and then Jimmy and I took one look at it and said, "Why didn't we think of this?" It was definitely a duh moment.

Be back soon with a 24 week update!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I consumed chocolate milk by the gallon when I was pregnant, so did several of my other friends that were preggers with little girls. I'm sure it's not specific to girls, but it was funny that we all drank so much chocolate milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pf changs has a selection of frozen things in the grocery store/target... its pretty good... not EXACTLY like pf changs, but pretty close if you're craving it (they had just come out when i was preg. with eden... and i could've eaten changs every.single.day.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover