photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blogging is a funny little thing.

I always said I'd never to get to this point, but I have.

I used to read other blogger's posts about "filler" material and just laugh. How could they be so serious about "taking a break" from blogging? How in the world was that such a huge decision for them? It was just silly.

Let me be the first to say that I am NOT taking a break.

I am simply not going to continue to pressure myself to blog everyday. I am guilty of "filler" material. When I started this blog, I did it as a way to document my son's life.
Photobucket

Now with a baby girl on the way, it's still very important to me to continue blogging.


With that being said, however, you guys don't need to/want to read about and see pictures of every outing this summer. Things are blissfully normal and I find myself struggling to find things to talk about. Even my sweet husband mentioned just the other day that "I needed to blog." I couldn't help but laugh. Since when did he start caring about the frequency of my silly posts?

If I have something to talk about, I will. I will continue to do my weekly bumpdates so that I can look back and see myself growing our last little one :)

Thanks for sticking with me. I'm not going anywhere. I just might not be around as much this summer.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to think of things to blog about daily, but just can't do it either! I enjoy reading your blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover