photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our weekend so far..

Jimmy and I went out on Friday night for a date night. We had planned to go to dinner first, then see Transformers 3, but it just worked out better to eat something at the movie theatre. Two cokes, a personal pizza, nachos and skittles were about 35 dollars. WHY?

Anyway, I *tried* to get a few photos of the hubby and I before we went out, but as usual, he tried to get out of it by being silly.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(This is what happens sweetheart. I put your pretty face up for the whole blog-world to see!)

Transformers 3 was really, REALLY great. It's definitely a summer must-see!

This morning, my parents came down and are staying the night. We headed out to the mall where my mom and dad treated Jimmy to his Father's Day gift of some new clothes! (They were much needed.)

We came back for lunch and had smoked ribs, fresh corn on the cob, baked beans and onion and potato casserole. I meant to take a picture, but I was too busy stuffing my face.

Things have been pretty low-key this weekend. Sorry for the lack of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover