7:00am - Harper is awake and I can hear him coming.. He always closes his door behind him before walking down the hall and climbing into our bed.
7:15am: - We head out to the living room where he has his milk and apple jacks while watching cartoons. I get something to drink and water my only plant on the front porch. I want more, but I want to make sure I can keep this one alive for a little while! I load a few dishes in the sink and start laundry.
8:00am - Harper's morning diaper change.
8:10am - So begins his aimless running around in the house while I try to quiet him because daddy is asleep. He opens cabinet doors, flushes the toilet a few times and starts pulling Maya's hair. I make some waffles for myself and Harper has a few bites.

8:30am - Breakfast clean-up.
8:35am - I take Harper and Maya outside so they can play and I can get on the computer to do a little research. Today I tried to find out if our local library will accept book donations and what kind of children's activities are available this summer.
9:00am - Harper is SO hyper this morning. Not sure if it was the waffles or what. We head back inside to cool off and escape the smoke that's filtering through our neighborhood. Not sure what that's about. Harper gets a quick "sink bath" because he is filthy and sweaty.

9:30am - Harper goes down for his only nap for the day. This is where I have to decide whether to crawl back into bed for a little rest or clean/do a project. Today I decided to sweep the living room first then get some rest!
For the record, I sweep this amount of dog hair up twice a day. Every day. Fun right?

11:30am - I'm up and Harper is up not long after me. We both get dressed and hang out until noon.
Noon - We go wake up daddy and make/go get some lunch!
1:30pm - We are done with lunch and we hang out and watch TV.
2:00pm - Daddy heads back to sleep some more and we head outside.
4:00pm - Daddy is up and getting in the shower to get ready for work. Harper and I are usually back inside cooling off.
5:00pm - Daddy is heading out to work and we are still chilling around the house.
6:00 pm - We start our night time routine. I try to get him to eat something.. usually fruit of some nature and crackers.
7:00pm - Bathtime. I usually clean up a little while he is in the bath, playing. Don't worry, I can see him from the kitchen, dining room and living room!
7:30pm - Out of the bath. Struggle to get him dressed for bed. He gets his warm whole milk.
8:00pm - Bedtime. He usually gets out of his bed 2 or 3 times before falling asleep by 8:30pm.
8:30pm-midnight. I am usually watching my shows, blogging or cleaning up if I have the energy. This is also where I typically regret my two hour nap from earlier because I am still WIDE awake! I know that will all change when Hollin arrives :)
Our days are very different when Jimmy is off and they usually involve Target, grocery shopping, Lowe's and/or projects that I need his help on. We like when daddy is off :)







Your day sounds so much like mine and Charli Beth's. And that much hair, I would be SO happy to get that much up from my Husband's k9. He is the most shedding dog, ever. But I am sure that everyone says that about their dog, lol. Harper is so adorable and I love the fact that he shuts his door as he comes to your room in the mornings.
ReplyDelete