photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saturday happenings

Yesterday we were lucky enough to be able to borrow my father-in-law's boat for a few hours. Harper is quite the sea-baby which is fitting since we live so close to it. He didn't really like going "fast" because the wind was too much for his little eyes. He would always bury is head in my neck, but I didn't mind :)

He also enjoyed a little chocolate. I bet you can't find the evidence.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe he posed for me!
Photobucket

Amazingly, he ended up falling asleep, so I slapped some more sunscreen on his bare little legs. He had peed right through his lil' swimmers, so I had to change him and leave the swimsuit off to dry. I ended up wrapping his legs up with a towel seeing as how he's already had an "abnormal" mole removed. I also tried to make him a towel tent :)
Photobucket

Later on in the afternoon, I went to an adorable baby shower for some Sunday school friends. Her sister had decorated for her and she did such a great job! She incorporated baby photos from the mom and dad and it was just too cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I especially loved this idea! How adorable is that? You may see that idea "borrowed" in my house somewhere :)
Photobucket

Some cute baby boy clothes from the daddy and for the future little boy..
Photobucket

I had a great time, but had to head back a little early so Jimmy could head out for work.

Other than that, we've had a low-key weekend. Jimmy hung something in the nursery for me today and he's also *almost* finished with a dresser that we are refinishing for Harper's room. I promise to share pictures soon. It just takes SO long for stain to dry in this heat and humidity!

Before I go, I want to share a little yummy that I have found.
Photobucket
I'm not a big coffee drinker in the morning, but I do like it at night for some reason. Decaf though :) This stuff is SO good. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover