*edited to add*
Today has been a "turning point" in my pregnancy and I thought I'd mention it for my own sake. The sides of my upper abdomen are achy and my lower back is killing me now that I've put Harper to bed. I am so tired, it's crazy. Seriously, I'm barely 24 weeks and this must be the minimum of what I'm in for from now on out. Lord help me now....
Today, really has been pretty boring. Harper and I haven't gone anywhere and that either makes us A) stir-crazy or B) tired.
Remember my post a few days ago about my Jack Rogers sandals? Well, I found someone who can wear them on days when I don't want to!


My husband says he has little girl feet when he wears my shoes. Hehe. Watching Harper walk around in my shoes prompted a conversation about how long it would be before Hollin's toes are painted. I told him I didn't know ;)
I hope that Harper and I can make it out of the house tomorrow. We need to run to Lowe's but it seems like going there is much easier when daddy can go with us. There are so many distractions in there that I usually can't get out without a Harper meltdown.
I can't really go to the pool anytime soon because I forgot to put sunscreen on my back while on the boat. Dumb, I know. I'm so burnt!
I'm so excited about the nursery. I can't wait to show it to you guys, but it will be awhile longer. Since my friend Amy rearranged, I just love walking in there! I have decided to keep my nursery rocker now that it looks more spacious in there. I was having a hard time parting with it, so I'm glad I don't have to.

That's really all folks. I know I had you on the edge of your seats didn't I?







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!