We found out yesterday that there may be an opening for Harper to go to Preschool this year through our church. I'm ready for it, but then again I'm not. Make sense? I have received so many varying opinions about what age to start preschool. Some enroll before they are 2 and one of my friends said she wished she had waited until her son was 3. We will find out Monday if the slot is open. Soo.. that's what has been in the back of my mind this lovely Saturday.
If he does go to preschool, I'd like to order him a "legit" bookbag (if a bookbag is even necessary.) When I say "legit", I mean monogrammed just for him! We'll see if daddy agrees to this :)
Although I'm resistant to the idea that my baby is, in fact, a preschooler, I know that this change would be great for all of us. The timing could not be more perfect. I talked to my mom yesterday and she pointed out that this would be a great distraction for Harper once Hollin arrives. That is so true.
source
Sigh....
If he does go to preschool, I'd like to order him a "legit" bookbag (if a bookbag is even necessary.) When I say "legit", I mean monogrammed just for him! We'll see if daddy agrees to this :)
Although I'm resistant to the idea that my baby is, in fact, a preschooler, I know that this change would be great for all of us. The timing could not be more perfect. I talked to my mom yesterday and she pointed out that this would be a great distraction for Harper once Hollin arrives. That is so true.
source
Sigh....







Peyton is 15 months old and we'll be registering her for preschool this winter...she'd start next spring. It's at my parents church, I know the staff, and think it will be great for her but it's hard to think about her actually being a "preschooler". We'll only be doing 2 half days a week, but it still gets me choked up!
ReplyDelete