Hurricane Irene has now (thankfully) come and gone. We had no damage to the house we are currently renting, but I still don't know about the house that we still own in Wilson, NC. I'm hoping it's ok.
Last night during the storm, we stayed with Jimmy's mom and step-dad. We ended up losing power very early on. I'm not even sure what time we went to bed, but it was a LOOOOONG night of sweet Harper flailing his body around. I know his head smashed into my mouth at least 5 times. Oh yeah and he kicked all night too. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep, but I was very impressed with how he handled everything. He was really good! Now we are comfortably back at home with power...yay!
Now that the storm is over and I can focus on something else, I am really ready to get on the ball with a few things around here this week.
I won't be able to get every single thing done in a week, but I can certainly make a dent.
I planned to work a little more in baby girl's nursery tonight, but out of nowhere, I started having severe pain in my right side. At one point, I could't even walk! I called the on-call Dr. and she said that I could take some Motrin. The problem with that is that I don't have any and Jimmy is at work tonight. It feels better when I lay down, so that's just what I'm doing.
Last night during the storm, we stayed with Jimmy's mom and step-dad. We ended up losing power very early on. I'm not even sure what time we went to bed, but it was a LOOOOONG night of sweet Harper flailing his body around. I know his head smashed into my mouth at least 5 times. Oh yeah and he kicked all night too. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep, but I was very impressed with how he handled everything. He was really good! Now we are comfortably back at home with power...yay!
Now that the storm is over and I can focus on something else, I am really ready to get on the ball with a few things around here this week.
I won't be able to get every single thing done in a week, but I can certainly make a dent.
I planned to work a little more in baby girl's nursery tonight, but out of nowhere, I started having severe pain in my right side. At one point, I could't even walk! I called the on-call Dr. and she said that I could take some Motrin. The problem with that is that I don't have any and Jimmy is at work tonight. It feels better when I lay down, so that's just what I'm doing.
Tomorrow, we are planning to go to church and I am so excited! I really want us all to get in a better routine of going. I'm preaching more at myself than anyone :)
Happy Weekend!







you could have asked us :P I didn't closely inspect but it looked fine to me.
ReplyDelete