photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, August 25, 2011

29 week bumpdate!


(This is proof that my dog photo-bombs me all the time and refuses to move.)
Photobucket


How far along: 29 weeks.
Photobucket


Size of baby: Weight is approx. 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches long.



Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 pounds. I am now just over 130. I got to 142 with Harper!

Maternity Clothes: Still hanging in there with one pair of maternity pants and the rest are regular clothes. I did buy the above shirt (at Wal-Mart for 3 dollars) because I liked it and it was stretchy :)

Gender: A girl fo sho.

Movement: Very strong most days. Yesterday, I was running around getting ready to attend/perform at a funeral and when I sat down to eat lunch, I realized that I hadn't really felt her move all day. I got really, really concerned. I pushed my diabetic diet aside and had some coconut cake and sweet tea to see if she'd move. That did the trick!

Sleep: Sleeping like a baby recently but I know as due date approaches, I'll be up all night thinking of the things I need to do.

What I miss: Bending over to pick things up is getting really hard. I also tend to get really uncomfortable if I've driving a car for a long time.


Cravings: Nothing this week but here is one of my proudest diabetic moments. We went to PT's for lunch after my last Dr. appt and I got a grilled chicken on wheat with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and just mustard. I ordered a side salad instead of fries. That was hard to do people... It was good though, so I can't complain.
Photobucket

Symptoms: Sore. Everywhere. Tired on some days and lots of energy other days. Hair is growing at lightning speed, hence the bad roots. Feeling pretty "forward heavy." Sweaty.



Best Moment this week: Realizing that my rings still fit! I'm not sure when they had to come off with my first pregnancy, but maybe I can avoid getting SO swollen this time. I think it helps that I'm not confined to an office chair all day and I'm up and on my feet.


Is it October yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover