The first order of business is....
Drumroll please..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Harper got into preschool!
I can't tell you how excited we are around here! I absolutely cannot wait to go to his orientation on Sept 1st and meet his teachers/see his classroom. I'm so excited for my lil stinker because he needs this so much. He loves playing with other kids and I know he will have so much fun.
___________________________________________________________________
I'm getting uncomfortable and a little antsy these days. It hit me today that I will be 30 weeks on Saturday. Harper arrived just after 37 weeks. There is still so much to do in her nursery, it's a little overwhelming. There are very few basic things left to do, but then it will be all about accessorizing. That always takes the longest! I have got to get on the ball. Thank goodness my hubby is so handy!
This past Sunday, Harper and I went to church, sans daddy. You might think I'm crazy, but I feel like I deserve a gold medal. There were so many times that I just wanted to throw my hands up and say "forget it" because he was into everything, but I kept plugging. I am so happy we made it!
Drumroll please..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Harper got into preschool!
I can't tell you how excited we are around here! I absolutely cannot wait to go to his orientation on Sept 1st and meet his teachers/see his classroom. I'm so excited for my lil stinker because he needs this so much. He loves playing with other kids and I know he will have so much fun.
___________________________________________________________________
I'm getting uncomfortable and a little antsy these days. It hit me today that I will be 30 weeks on Saturday. Harper arrived just after 37 weeks. There is still so much to do in her nursery, it's a little overwhelming. There are very few basic things left to do, but then it will be all about accessorizing. That always takes the longest! I have got to get on the ball. Thank goodness my hubby is so handy!
This past Sunday, Harper and I went to church, sans daddy. You might think I'm crazy, but I feel like I deserve a gold medal. There were so many times that I just wanted to throw my hands up and say "forget it" because he was into everything, but I kept plugging. I am so happy we made it!
I'd like for all three of us to go this Sunday, but it looks like Hurricane Irene my stand in the way of that.
Despite where this thing makes direct landfall, we will still feel the effects of it here in Coastal NC. Now I just pray that my hubby won't be called into work and can stay here with us during the storm!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!