photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, September 30, 2011

Insert freak out here.

Hey ya'll. I'm still here with the ol' iPad and not able to blog as much as I want to. Things have been a little hectic this week, but that's fine by me! Yes, I am finally at the point where freak outs are occurring daily. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow and know that there is always a chance she could come even earlier than Harper did :) I still have a lot to do, but a lot has been done as well. We are getting there!

I REALLY hope to be able to share nursery pics next week! I kept thinking I was almost done but then I would realize that I needed something here and there. It is finally coming together and we are so excited about how it has turned out!


We are in for some storms tonight followed by a cold front. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about this. Sweaters and jeans, here I come! I am going to venture out to Wal Mart tomorrow for some nursery things and I hope to make a stop at Starbucks to try their Pumpkin Spice Latte. I hope it's good.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover