photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our Saturday

I had all intentions of going to Wal Mart today, but it seems like every time I make plans, I wake up the next day with zero energy! Today is gorgeous... 67 degrees and sunny. The more I think about how pretty today is, the more I realize that everyone is probably out enjoying the weather and going out today would be kind of hectic:)

So, we've been hanging out and I've been cleaning. Today was the perfect day to break out my Pumpkin Pie Yankee Candle tart.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Those are not bugs, it's just waxy!

I got to use my favorite coffee mug....
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Harper requested popcorn at 9am....
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I have been hanging out in my hubby's sweatshirt, reindeer fleece pants and my old UGGly Uggs, haha.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I feel so bad admitting this, but I counted the minutes until Harper went down for a nap! All I have been able to think about is crawling back into bed for more rest. Hopefully after I catch a few zzz's, I'll have a little more energy to keep up with little man.

Have a great Saturday!!


1 comment:

  1. I stock-pile the spiced pumpkin tarts... That scent fills my house from September-thanksgiving, haha. I see you are still using your "fire pot" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover