It's a very strange feeling to know exactly when your baby is coming.
Most people like to dwell on the convenience of it all. While that is certainly true, it definitely gives you the chance to reflect and look forward all at the same time.
Sometime around 11:30 tomorrow, Jimmy and I will meet our daughter for the first time. Harper will immediately become a big brother and meet her soon after. We will become a family of four just like that :)
I have enjoyed our family of three for so long now that it's hard to imagine what life will be like after tomorrow.


How will I adjust? Most importantly, how will Harper adjust?
Despite the transitions that are inevitable, I am excited, a little nervous and ready. Our family is almost complete!
Harper, you are the funniest and sweetest little boy in the whole world.

Watching you grow over the last 2 1/2 years has been nothing short of amazing. I am so privileged to be able to stay home with you and look forward to watching you become a big brother. I love you so, so much.
Jimmy, words cannot describe how wonderful I think you are.

I could not have prayed for a better husband or daddy to our (soon-to-be) two little ones. For someone who is 6'5 and bulletproof in my eyes, watching you play so sweetly with Harper just makes my heart melt. There's no telling how you will be with a little girl :) I will soon find out.
Hollin, we haven't met you yet but we already love you so much.

Knowing that you will make our family complete is so exciting and I can't wait for you and Harper to meet for the first time. Mommy has certainly been waiting a very long time for you to make your appearance!
(39 week and only bare belly shot!)

___________________________________________________________________________________
Tonight, Jimmy and I went to Hiro for dinner while Harper hung out with my mom and dad. We went to Hiro the day we found out we were expecting Hollin, so it was only fitting that we go there the day before her arrival.

The food was amazing of course, but I think a mixture of my belly not having much room for food, my jeans being too tight and my generally feeling miserable these days did not allow for me to finish my food. We took our time, but I came home and tried to eat the rest while wearing stretchy pants!

Harper was giving my belly kisses and it was so sweet. We ask him almost every day, "Harper, what's the Dr. gonna do?" He always says, "Dr. take it out!!"
Needless to say, I am excited but nervous. I hope I will be able to sleep tonight and I promise to blog as soon as I am able.
Thank you to all of my readers who have followed along with me on this wonderful journey. I love being able to share all of my hopes, excitement, fears and even complaints with you all!
October 31, 2011, here we come!!
Most people like to dwell on the convenience of it all. While that is certainly true, it definitely gives you the chance to reflect and look forward all at the same time.
Sometime around 11:30 tomorrow, Jimmy and I will meet our daughter for the first time. Harper will immediately become a big brother and meet her soon after. We will become a family of four just like that :)
I have enjoyed our family of three for so long now that it's hard to imagine what life will be like after tomorrow.


How will I adjust? Most importantly, how will Harper adjust?
Despite the transitions that are inevitable, I am excited, a little nervous and ready. Our family is almost complete!
Harper, you are the funniest and sweetest little boy in the whole world.

Watching you grow over the last 2 1/2 years has been nothing short of amazing. I am so privileged to be able to stay home with you and look forward to watching you become a big brother. I love you so, so much.
Jimmy, words cannot describe how wonderful I think you are.

I could not have prayed for a better husband or daddy to our (soon-to-be) two little ones. For someone who is 6'5 and bulletproof in my eyes, watching you play so sweetly with Harper just makes my heart melt. There's no telling how you will be with a little girl :) I will soon find out.
Hollin, we haven't met you yet but we already love you so much.

Knowing that you will make our family complete is so exciting and I can't wait for you and Harper to meet for the first time. Mommy has certainly been waiting a very long time for you to make your appearance!
(39 week and only bare belly shot!)

___________________________________________________________________________________
Tonight, Jimmy and I went to Hiro for dinner while Harper hung out with my mom and dad. We went to Hiro the day we found out we were expecting Hollin, so it was only fitting that we go there the day before her arrival.

The food was amazing of course, but I think a mixture of my belly not having much room for food, my jeans being too tight and my generally feeling miserable these days did not allow for me to finish my food. We took our time, but I came home and tried to eat the rest while wearing stretchy pants!

Harper was giving my belly kisses and it was so sweet. We ask him almost every day, "Harper, what's the Dr. gonna do?" He always says, "Dr. take it out!!"
Needless to say, I am excited but nervous. I hope I will be able to sleep tonight and I promise to blog as soon as I am able.
Thank you to all of my readers who have followed along with me on this wonderful journey. I love being able to share all of my hopes, excitement, fears and even complaints with you all!
October 31, 2011, here we come!!







I read your blog a lot, but rarely comment. I hope everything goes amazingly tomorrow! I had a scheduled c-section in February and it was awesome. I'll be praying for you tomorrow and I look forward to seeing sweet Hollin!
ReplyDeletePraying for a safe and easy delivery tomorrow and for that wonderful moment when you will become a family of four! Happy Birth Day Hollin!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all today!!! Happy Birth Day Hollin!!!
ReplyDelete