Ya'll I am still here. Waiting...
Obviously I know that Monday is D-day, but she really must be cozy in there! I went for my Pre-Op appointment today. I had been told that my bloodwork would be done today as well, but it wasn't. That means that's one more poke and prod that will happen on Monday. Blech....
All of that aside though, I am really excited. And really ready. My parents came into town today to help us with last minute things and to obviously spend time with us :) Jimmy and I plan to go on a date night on Sunday night and stuff ourselves with

since I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight on Sunday night. I've also been told that after the c-section, I will start off with a liquid diet :(
Jimmy has been off work since Wednesday and I cannot begin to describe how nice it's been to have him home. Having him here definitely helps me relax and he and Harper have been getting some much needed "bro time." It's also been nice having his help around the house.
I'm not sure what the plan is for tomorrow. I know that it's supposed to start off chilly and rainy but then clear out by lunch. I have a feeling the next two days are going to crawl by.............
Goodnight,
Obviously I know that Monday is D-day, but she really must be cozy in there! I went for my Pre-Op appointment today. I had been told that my bloodwork would be done today as well, but it wasn't. That means that's one more poke and prod that will happen on Monday. Blech....
All of that aside though, I am really excited. And really ready. My parents came into town today to help us with last minute things and to obviously spend time with us :) Jimmy and I plan to go on a date night on Sunday night and stuff ourselves with

since I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight on Sunday night. I've also been told that after the c-section, I will start off with a liquid diet :(
Jimmy has been off work since Wednesday and I cannot begin to describe how nice it's been to have him home. Having him here definitely helps me relax and he and Harper have been getting some much needed "bro time." It's also been nice having his help around the house.
I'm not sure what the plan is for tomorrow. I know that it's supposed to start off chilly and rainy but then clear out by lunch. I have a feeling the next two days are going to crawl by.............
Goodnight,







for whatever its worth, you probably won't be on a liquid diet too long after your c-sec... i had a BIG meal for dinner when i had my c-sec. at 12 noon :) (all the favorites i couldn't eat while preggo!) haha
ReplyDeleteAt least you get to plan for the big day! None of my deliveries were on time (all about 3 weeks early) and quite unexpected.
ReplyDeleteHoping all goes well! So great you have everyone there to help!