I had an appointment with the high risk Dr. today and I'm always nervous before I go in. Why? Because I'm so afraid that they are going to tell me my baby is huge.
The ultrasound approximated that she weighs 6lbs 12oz. I nearly fell off the table. That is BIG for 36 weeks if you ask me.
Then the Dr. felt my belly and said that he thinks she is in the 5lb range. Phew. I just don't think she is anywhere over 6 pounds. It certainly doesn't feel like she is :)
The best news of all?? She looks SUPER healthy, has chubby little cheeks and I don't have to go back to the high risk Dr!!
We are in the short rows now.
20 days or less............
The ultrasound approximated that she weighs 6lbs 12oz. I nearly fell off the table. That is BIG for 36 weeks if you ask me.
Then the Dr. felt my belly and said that he thinks she is in the 5lb range. Phew. I just don't think she is anywhere over 6 pounds. It certainly doesn't feel like she is :)
The best news of all?? She looks SUPER healthy, has chubby little cheeks and I don't have to go back to the high risk Dr!!
We are in the short rows now.
20 days or less............







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!