photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy Monday


This morning, Jimmy and I dropped Harper off at Preschool and ran all over town looking for a rug for baby girl's room. We went to two local decor stores, Target and then Wal Mart with no luck. Boo. I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to post pics of the nursery until I had a rug in there. At this rate, however, I have no idea when I will get my hands on one. So.. pics will be soon :) Like, in the next few days.

I am in the market for a soft pink, shaggy rug. Every rug that we've seen is hot pink. Grr. This is not the look we are going for!


Harper has been a little sickly today. Just your standard Preschool sniffles.
He is into throwing things right now. I tried to take a picture of him sweetly watching "Cars", but he saw me..
Photobucket

Got embarassed and tried to distract me..
Photobucket

Then threw his paci across the room..
Photobucket
(This is his "I know I wasn't supposed to do that, now what are you going to do" look.)

Just an update on the Gumbo recipe I wanted to try. I finally got around to it and it was delicious. It was SUPER spicy yesterday, but after an overnight stay in the fridge, it was much more bearable as leftovers. I had two bowls!

I have an appointment with my high-risk Dr. tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. We'll get another ultrasound! I'm crossing my fingers that he won't say that he needs to see me every week from here on out. That would mean two Dr. visits every week on top of Preschool running-around. I hope this doesn't sound whiny, but I am not one of those women that enjoys going to the Dr. all the time. I seem to spend more time in the waiting room than the actual exam room. I always have to rely on Jimmy to watch Harper while I go to the Dr. when he really needs to be sleeping to recover from/get ready for work. It's okay though, it's almost over!

Lastly, for your entertainment, here is a pic of me riding my father-in-law's boat yesterday.
Photobucket

Can you tell how happy I was to have a picture taken of my backside?
Photobucket

Gah, what a stink face. Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover