photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Homeward Bound!

On Wednesday, November 2, Hollin and I left the hospital in hopes of achieving a bit more rest in our own surroundings. After getting a shower and yes, putting on makeup and trying to do something with my hair, I felt energized enough to go home!

Photobucket

And then the drugs hit me and daddy snuck a photo while we waited to be discharged.
Photobucket

When I woke up, I decided to kill a little time by taking some photos of baby girl in her pretty dress.
Photobucket

Leaving!
Photobucket

Daddy driving us home.. dumb picture I know, but I take a pic of everything.
Photobucket

Finally home..
Photobucket

Introducting Maya to Hollin.
Photobucket

I stayed parked in the bed for the rest of the night and we ordered pizza so that no one had to cook. Everyone was super tired, understandably. My mom and dad did run an errand for us that night, but that was pretty much it. Being home the first night with my new family of four was so wonderful. I really have never been so happy to be sleep deprived and every day I look forward to dressing up my little baby doll :)

We are still getting the hang of our "schedule" right now, even though it's not really a true schedule. That time will come when Jimmy goes back to work at the end of this month. Until then, I'm going to keep enjoying every second of our time together!

I still need to talk about my c-section recovery, Harper's adjustments and other things. My plan is to get back in the swing of blogging in "real-time" very soon!
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! She is adorable. Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No picture is dumb! ;) They are your memories!!! Hollin is a doll. So sweet. Hope you are recovering well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover