We've been adjusting to our "new normal" for a few weeks now and I've been trying to soak up every moment with all four of us together before Jimmy has to go back to work. We've spent a lot of time with family and have been SO blessed by couples in our Sunday School class who have prepared meals and brought them to us. Knowing that you don't have to spend time cooking a meal and cleaning up afterwards has been so nice :)

Thanksgiving is next week and I am so excited about traveling home to see my family! We will be leaving Wednesday morning, staying the night, having lunch with them on Thursday and then driving 2 1/2 hours back to have dinner with Jimmy's family. Trying to do all of this with a preschooler, a newborn and our German Shepherd should be interesting. We are also going to try to fit in as many visits with other people as we can since everyone wants to meet Hollin ;)

There is a special lunch being held at Harper's preschool next week where we can go and eat with him, so we are excited about that too! We have been trying to give him a lot of one-on-one attention since Hollin was born and he actually let Jimmy take a few pics of him the other night.

He has been pretty funny this week :)

We are planning to take Hollin to church tomorrow for the first time! I will be sure to take pics. I really need to get up and get started on laundry for tomorrow, but I've been doing this for the majority of the afternoon.

I just can't help it :)

Thanksgiving is next week and I am so excited about traveling home to see my family! We will be leaving Wednesday morning, staying the night, having lunch with them on Thursday and then driving 2 1/2 hours back to have dinner with Jimmy's family. Trying to do all of this with a preschooler, a newborn and our German Shepherd should be interesting. We are also going to try to fit in as many visits with other people as we can since everyone wants to meet Hollin ;)

There is a special lunch being held at Harper's preschool next week where we can go and eat with him, so we are excited about that too! We have been trying to give him a lot of one-on-one attention since Hollin was born and he actually let Jimmy take a few pics of him the other night.

He has been pretty funny this week :)

We are planning to take Hollin to church tomorrow for the first time! I will be sure to take pics. I really need to get up and get started on laundry for tomorrow, but I've been doing this for the majority of the afternoon.

I just can't help it :)







So glad things are going well. So nice of those couples in your Sunday school class. Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving & safe travels! :)
ReplyDelete