On Sunday, we woke up early and started getting ready for church two hours before we had to be there. I'm not sure about everyone else, but our house ends up getting turned upside down while we are getting ready and then we have to leave in a hurry. I always hate coming home to such a mess, but I'm always glad that we went to church.
The weather here in NC has been crazy and we all thought it was going to be pretty chilly. We turned out to be very wrong. By the time we got outside in the balmy weather, it was too late to change our clothes.
I dressed Hollin in a beautiful Feltman Brothers dress with a white onesie underneath (since the material is so stiff). She also wore white tights and white frilly socks. I looked all over town for a frilly diaper cover, but they are all too big! This was the first time I had ever dressed a baby girl and I kept asking myself, "Is this what I'm supposed to do? Does this look silly? Am I over-doing it?"
The weather here in NC has been crazy and we all thought it was going to be pretty chilly. We turned out to be very wrong. By the time we got outside in the balmy weather, it was too late to change our clothes.
I dressed Hollin in a beautiful Feltman Brothers dress with a white onesie underneath (since the material is so stiff). She also wore white tights and white frilly socks. I looked all over town for a frilly diaper cover, but they are all too big! This was the first time I had ever dressed a baby girl and I kept asking myself, "Is this what I'm supposed to do? Does this look silly? Am I over-doing it?"
I thought she looked so beautiful and tried to take a few photos in the madness of getting ready.


After church we had lunch with Jimmy's dad and step-mom so that some of her family could meet Hollin. We had a great time and then headed home for a much-needed nap.
I had taken her tights and socks off while at their house, so I got a few pics in our messy bedroom before we got her undressed!


Today was Harper's Thanksgiving lunch at Preschool. It was the first time Jimmy and I have ever attended anything there to watch him and we enjoyed spying on him through the the two-way glass before we walked in. He was being pretty good, just not listening to the teacher very well :)
After they sang two songs and said the blessing, we got to stick around for their snack.



Tonight we are relaxing a little before things get more hectic for the week.
Happy Monday!


After church we had lunch with Jimmy's dad and step-mom so that some of her family could meet Hollin. We had a great time and then headed home for a much-needed nap.
I had taken her tights and socks off while at their house, so I got a few pics in our messy bedroom before we got her undressed!


Today was Harper's Thanksgiving lunch at Preschool. It was the first time Jimmy and I have ever attended anything there to watch him and we enjoyed spying on him through the the two-way glass before we walked in. He was being pretty good, just not listening to the teacher very well :)
After they sang two songs and said the blessing, we got to stick around for their snack.



Tonight we are relaxing a little before things get more hectic for the week.
Happy Monday!







Awe, She looks adorable! Love her little bow, so cute! Harper looks like he had fun at his Preschool Thanksgiving. :) & We definitely took a LONG time to get ready to go anywhere at the beginning of being a family of 4. I remember getting ready two hours before we went anywhere. It gets better! :) Now we're down to about 45 minutes for all of us, which is much better.. but we still leave a huge mess when we're in a hurry. lol. Hope you guys have a good THanksgiving! :)
ReplyDelete