Things have been very hectic the last few days trying to get ready for Christmas. I traveled alone with the kiddos for the first time this weekend and it went great! I went back for our Christmas get-together and it's always so nice to see everyone.
I tried to get a few pics while we were there, but Harper and Hollin kept me very busy :)
Here is my dad trying to get Harper to eat something. It didn't work :(

I don't think my dad is fond of Hollin at all...

Both of my little ones received lots of great gifts!

This little girl is growing like a weed.

This photo was taken today and she has been SOO smiley! I wish I could've captured it on camera, but I was too busy soaking it in.

My Christmas cards finally arrived today, so I had to hurry and get them addressed and in the mailbox for tomorrow. I was late ordering them this year, but I think I have a pretty good excuse. I would show them to you all, but I can't figure out how to get the html code from Shutterfly.
I'm debating on whether to take the babies out tomorrow for a few errands by myself. We've been out before, but never to a store. Part of me thinks I can handle it and then the other part says it could be a huge disaster!
I guess I will decide tomorrow.
And for the record, it has taken me about 3 hours to get through this simple post! Hollin has been very fussy and Harper has already gotten out of bed 4 times.
So with that, I will call it a night,
I tried to get a few pics while we were there, but Harper and Hollin kept me very busy :)
Here is my dad trying to get Harper to eat something. It didn't work :(

I don't think my dad is fond of Hollin at all...

Both of my little ones received lots of great gifts!

This little girl is growing like a weed.

This photo was taken today and she has been SOO smiley! I wish I could've captured it on camera, but I was too busy soaking it in.

My Christmas cards finally arrived today, so I had to hurry and get them addressed and in the mailbox for tomorrow. I was late ordering them this year, but I think I have a pretty good excuse. I would show them to you all, but I can't figure out how to get the html code from Shutterfly.
I'm debating on whether to take the babies out tomorrow for a few errands by myself. We've been out before, but never to a store. Part of me thinks I can handle it and then the other part says it could be a huge disaster!
I guess I will decide tomorrow.
And for the record, it has taken me about 3 hours to get through this simple post! Hollin has been very fussy and Harper has already gotten out of bed 4 times.
So with that, I will call it a night,







The picture of your Dad and Hollin is so cute. He's like this is "my baby" :) I have had to send my Christmas cards out in three batches and still have two more stuck in my purse that need to be sent! geez...
ReplyDeleteI hope your day of errands, if you decided to go, went well! I always say a little prayer for Moms that I see with their buggy full of kids, because sometimes with just one it can be tough. Foster is for sure!
I hope y'all have a wonderful week! Merry Christmas!!