
If you are visiting from E, Myself and I, welcome! My blog is nothing fancy, but I enjoy documenting everything from daily routines to toddler tantrums, home decorating and taking very non-professional photos of my 2 and 1/2 year old little boy and 7 week old baby girl. Thanks for stopping by!
I confess that I am really, REALLY excited to tell you all about my little "secret." I hope to let the cat out of the bag by tonight or Thursday. I don't want to build it up like it's some earth-shattering announcement, but it's a pretty big deal for us :)
I confess that I don't wear my wedding rings at home, so therefore, I rarely wear them at all! I don't really leave the house very much these days.

I confess that I have recently discovered that my little girl is very calmed by skin-to-skin contact. I feel guilty that I haven't realized this before.
(Haha, this picture is so unflattering, yet so funny!)
I am having a really hard time keeping up with blogging. I keep at it because I know I will look back and be happy that I did.
I confess that for the last 2 days, the state of my house has completely overwhelmed me. I can't seem to get "ahead" anymore. If I get caught up on laundry, the rest of the house looks like a bomb went off in it or vice versa. It's driving me nuts! I have tried getting into a weekly cleaning schedule, but have found that it's really hard to stick with it. There are some days where I just can't get to what is on the list for the day.
The Bare Minerals makeup that I bought was my "summer" shade and now I have to use my tan-in-a-can so that my neck and face will match. I'm too cheap to go buy a lighter color haha!
I confess that I love watching Man vs. Food, but it always makes me hungry. By hungry, I mean starving. This is not good for me because I'm starving all the time anyway due to breastfeeding. Seriously people, I'm eating us out of house and home. I ate leftover spaghetti at 10am today. **Hanging head in shame**

That's all I have running around in my mom brain which has been in full force lately.
Have a great Wednesday!







Great post girl... Thanks for joining in! Congrats on your sweet baby girl - she is just precious!! And, I am right there with you with the house/staying on top of cleaning, laundry, etc. Most days I don't have time and - when I do - I just plain don't want to spend it cleaning. Ugg. Here's hoping I either get a grip OR stop caring! :) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI'm always eating too! We just got home from dinner and I polished off a bag of animal cookies...one that was just opened yesterday!
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is so cute. That picture of her is classic.
ReplyDeleteAgh, I am always eating to or so it seems! I cannot get ahead on anything at all, our house is a disaster since I have been back to work on 2nd shift. But you seem to be doing a wonderful job on doing updates of Hollin and taking great pictures of them as well!
ReplyDelete