photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Midweek Confessions





I have had several mini panic attacks this week over my milk supply. I always think I don't have enough although my sweet girl is doing just fine :)

Harper had his very first Preschool presentation today and I am confessing that I thought he would act up. He did very well though and I am proud of him!
Harper is the one sitting on the floor, all the way to the right.
Photobucket

I confess that so far, Hollin only has one gift from Jimmy and I. What are you supposed to buy a 6 week old?

I have several packages coming to my house this week and I am SO excited. There are boots on the way for me (thanks Jimmy :), a dress for Hollin, double stroller for the kiddos and our Christmas cards. I think I'm most excited about the cards!

I am having an "on" day. Do you have those too? This morning, I got all of us up, Hollin fed, Harper dressed and fed, hair combed and to Preschool on time. I was back for his presentation on time and when he fell asleep in the car on the way home, I was able to transition him from the Jeep to the house without waking him up! I made a crockpot meal and honey balsamic carrots as a side for dinner. I haven't been able to do much to keep the house clean today though, haha. No time for that!

I confess that I have more "off" days than "on" ones.

I confess that I'm keeping a secret..... (and no, I'm not pregnant.) When I get the greenlight to talk about it, I promise I will :) I will leave you with a hint!



4 comments:

  1. I think you can cut yourself some slack on the house cleaning. ;) Doing all that you did is a lot! I know!!!
    Btw...a baby is the best "breast pump". They can always get more out of you than what you can actually pump yourself. I remember going through some rough patches, too. Hang in there!
    Glad you had an "on" day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those panic attacks weekly it seems. I think seeing how much I get from pumping makes me worry a lot, but I know that he gets more own his own. As long as their content, no need to worry =) I love having "on" days. I had one yesterday with a crock pot meal for my family since I work second shift, then my dear Husband somehow cooked it to long? ha! I hope the rest of your week continues to go wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Hollin will probably be okay with not receiving much for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along, CUTE blog! I love your list... Jealous of your "on" day. :) I'm going to be tuning back in to find out the secret. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover