photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, February 27, 2012

Fun messes

I think I may have found something that Harper likes better than the ipad.

Play-doh!

He received 4 containers for Christmas and I have been very apprehensive about letting him play with it. Not because of the mess, but because I was afraid he might try to eat it or feed it to the dog.

He has had a GREAT time with it! Today, he wanted popcorn and crackers after he got home from Preschool, so I let him snack and play. Mommy accidentally knocked over the popcorn, but he was so entertained by it, I had to snap a pic.
Photobucket

We have a little bit of dog hair, some play-doh, crackers and popcorn all over the floor. But, it's all in the name of a good time.

I have discovered that Hollin really enjoys watching TV. I know there are many moms out there who feel strongly about not letting the TV babysit for their babies, but honestly, if it buys me 15 minutes to clean up the above mess, I will do it.

She really likes Dora the Explorer!
Photobucket
Photobucket

That's all that's poppin' in the Cushing home these days. I do have a few projects that I'm working on, so stay tuned!

Photobucket

:)

1 comment:

  1. We have a YouTube playlist of sing-along videos that captivate our little guy. It's a perfect distraction during the fussy time between dinner and bed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover