photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Midweek Confessions (early)




I plan to do Hollin's monthly update tomorrow, so I wanted to do this tonight.

I haven't done a confession in a few weeks, so it's time!

1. Harper seems to have turned a corner (dare I say) with is behavior and tantrums over the last few days. I'm jinxing myself, I know. He has just been so much better lately and I'm so proud of him.
Photobucket
2. At the same time, he is still obsessed with doing things the same way, every time. I know that children thrive on a schedule, but some of his lashing out is ridiculous. For instance, today when I pushed one of the two buttons he normally pushes to turn on the dryer. His world FELL APART when he couldn't push both. I confess that this worries me. Is this normal?

3. I confess that at the end of the day, I spend a lot of time browsing the internet, looking for deals on clothes for the babies and other things. I facebook, I blog (I don't twitter. So glad I haven't fallen into that trap.) I should be cleaning, but I am so exhausted and in need of "me" time, that I usually don't :(

4. Jimmy and I are sure that another rat has died. My house smells lovely. Wanna come over?

5. My days go so much better when I actually get dressed, put on makeup and do something with my hair. Why is that?

6. I am so ready for Harper's hair to grow back out. I miss it.
Photobucket

7. I confess that I can't find a cute, young-looking ONE piece bathingsuit for less than $150. I need to go to TJ Maxx or maybe Marshall's and look around. I'm in love with this one that I found on Pinterest, but I have no idea where it's from.


8. I confess that someone recently said that Hollin is the "cutest baby they've ever seen in their life" and I positively gushed. Can't help it. I agree!
Photobucket

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I think/hope it's normal because Peyton does the same thing. It's sporatic too, sometimes I can do things however but sometimes I have to follow a specific routine or she has a complete.and.total meltdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its perfectly normal behavior! Carson (my 5 yr old) is the exact.same.way. If I don't let him push the "green" button on the debit machines at checkout, his world falls apart. It has gotten better though-when he was 2-3ish it was really bad! His ped said it was normal, too. :)

    oh and i have an (almost) identical bathing suit like that (different color) that i bought from Target 2 years ago...it ran in the $30-40 range. if you haven't already, check there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3... I could have written it myself!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with E, you took the text right out of my type. I'm so in love with all the original names taking place in your house {starting with your own}.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover