photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just life

I love times in my life that are like this. Slow and easy-going. Believe me, there is plenty to do but both of my little ones demand so much of my attention that I usually can't get more than a load of laundry done a day. I've just started giving in :)
Today was one of Jimmy's days off so we bundled up the babies and took a walk around the park at the beach. Here is Hollin searching for her paci :)
Photobucket
Everything was going great until we stopped for lunch. I have moments where I envision all four of us going out together and then sitting down for a nice lunch before we go home and get started with the daily grind. I was talking to my mom today about this stage of life that I'm in. I want so badly to take my kiddos somewhere and to have a good time, but nine times out of ten, it ends up being a really stressful experience.
Photobucket
Harper was into everything and we had to scarf down our food. He had a haircut scheduled for 2pm, so we left the restaurant and headed to the salon. He had a complete meltdown and we had to leave without the haircut.
Yes, it was stressful and embarassing, but I can't be too angry. He usually naps from noon until two and if I don't keep him on schedule, I have his attitude to deal with. After a nice nap, he was a much happier little boy!

Back to my point. This winter has been SO mild and we've been taking a lot of walks and spending time outside.
Photobucket
(Harper was a little sick here.)
We've been relaxing..
Photobucket
and playing around with the fireplace even though it's not really been all that cold.
Photobucket

I hope to start getting a few more things done around here as the babies will allow :) Harper's room is the closest to being "done", so I hope to share pictures soon.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Life with little ones is H.A.R.D. and unpredictable - little things like lunchs out can become huge ordeals in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover