Miss Hollin had a Dr. appointment today and I had the chance to take her all by myself! Jimmy took Harper and went out to find some pants for a funeral that we are attending tomorrow, so it was nice to have some girl time. Even if she got 3 shots :(
Sweet girl is growing like a weed and the Dr. even said she has big feet! Some moms probably wouldn't like that comment, but I LOVE her Dr. and I knew it came from a place of love.
Here she after her appointment with our famous photo-bombing dog.

(Sorry for the cell phone pic)
Stats:
13lbs, 7 ounces. 41%
25.5 inches. 86%
So, tall and skinny, just like her brother!
Happy Thursday,
Sweet girl is growing like a weed and the Dr. even said she has big feet! Some moms probably wouldn't like that comment, but I LOVE her Dr. and I knew it came from a place of love.
Here she after her appointment with our famous photo-bombing dog.

(Sorry for the cell phone pic)
Stats:
13lbs, 7 ounces. 41%
25.5 inches. 86%
So, tall and skinny, just like her brother!
Happy Thursday,







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!