This year, Easter falls on Sunday, April 8th. Harper's 3rd (wow) birthday is April 5th.
Jimmy and I talked it over and decided that we will celebrate his birthday on Saturday, April 7th and then of course Easter (and all corresponding activities) will be the next day.
This year's birthday party theme is..............

John Deere Tractors!
Truth be told, Harper could care less what KIND of tractor he's looking at, but working with the green and yellow should be fun!
Part of me wants to go all out because I feel like my little boy deserves it.
Jimmy and I talked it over and decided that we will celebrate his birthday on Saturday, April 7th and then of course Easter (and all corresponding activities) will be the next day.
This year's birthday party theme is..............

John Deere Tractors!
Truth be told, Harper could care less what KIND of tractor he's looking at, but working with the green and yellow should be fun!
Part of me wants to go all out because I feel like my little boy deserves it.
He really deserves it after learning to say, "If you touch my Sissy, I'll beat you up!"
I'm excited to make our new digs all festive. On the flip side, however, I have to be realistic. How much can I really do in one weekend? I know I can squeeze in a lot, so I just might do that. It's all part of the fun I suppose.
I LOVE preparing for this time of year and especially planning my first baby's party.
I LOVE preparing for this time of year and especially planning my first baby's party.
Let the fun begin!







So cute - great theme!
ReplyDelete