The weather here is so nice, we took advantage of some outside time today. After preschool and lunch, Harper jumped on the trampoline he got for Christmas. We have been in the new house since Jan 10th, but we just put it back together this morning.
It's a GREAT way to get ants out of little boy pants.


Hollin enjoyed being outside today too.


There is a gorgeous tree (or bush?) growing in our backyard. I love these flowers, but I don't know what kind of plant it is.


A few nights ago, we tried Hollin on her first baby food. Bananas! She had already tried rice cereal a few nights before the baby food, but she didn't like it.

She made some funny faces, then daddy got her to smile.

Harper said he wanted to help.

I'm hoping that the weather will stay spring-like now, even though we haven't had much of a winter.
I love all seasons, but spring is one of my favorites. I'm so excited about all of the fun things coming up!
Happy Monday,
It's a GREAT way to get ants out of little boy pants.


Hollin enjoyed being outside today too.


There is a gorgeous tree (or bush?) growing in our backyard. I love these flowers, but I don't know what kind of plant it is.


A few nights ago, we tried Hollin on her first baby food. Bananas! She had already tried rice cereal a few nights before the baby food, but she didn't like it.

She made some funny faces, then daddy got her to smile.

Harper said he wanted to help.

I'm hoping that the weather will stay spring-like now, even though we haven't had much of a winter.
I love all seasons, but spring is one of my favorites. I'm so excited about all of the fun things coming up!
Happy Monday,







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!