photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The big DAY and a weekend in pictures


Friday was hubby's first day on his day shift. To make things even sweeter, he is in our area. Meaning, he can come by and eat lunch with us at home or we can meet him somewhere!

I would love to say that I was able to take advantage of his absence and make our bed, clean up upstairs, etc, but I can't. We have been out and about for days and it's been so much fun!

My parents came down this weekend to go with the babies and I to the Azalea Festival. I took tons of pictures, but here are just a few.

Azalea Belles are a tradition for the festival.
Photobucket

They even have little ones! I secretly think it would be so fun if Hollin ever did something like this :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Harper had his first cotton candy.
Photobucket

My babies :)
Photobucket



On a completely different note, I tried to re-do a few pictures of Hollin with her Easter dress on a few days ago. Harper was so occupied with playing on his new tractor, I knew there was no way I could pry him from it to pose with her.

She did pretty well, but she is wiggle worm.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She is REALLY into sticking her tongue out these days.
Photobucket

She has become such a ham at bath time too.
Photobucket

We also took a trip to the beach on Sunday. Harper wasn't really into it, but he did end up having a good time :)
Photobucket

Hollin is always up for an adventure. This girl is loud and proud.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We went back to the beach today and I took pictures, but my computer is really being a pain. I think it has a major virus :(

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover