photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Midweek Confessions

Linking up again this week!

1. Poor Jessica Simpson. Is she still pregnant?

I'm pretty sure she announced her pregnancy on Hollin's Halloween birthday. It just seems like she has been pregnant forever. I keep waiting to read that she has finally had that baby.

2. I saw on People.com today that Taylor Hanson and his wife are expecting their 5th child. Phew!

I confess that it's all I can do to handle the two that I have. I can't imagine 5!

3. I confess that today has just been one of those really hard days.
Photobucket
Hollin has not stopped fussing. I just had to let her cry and whine today to be able to get some things done. Harper got into a fight with another little boy at preschool and the teacher actually waved my car out of the regular line-up today so she could talk to me. The director called me last week for the same thing. He FLIPS out when they try to put him in time out. He does it at home too. He kicks, screams and hits the teachers. It's so embarassing and honestly, Jimmy and I don't know what to do. I am seriously considering joining Moms on Call. Advice anyone?

4. On a different note, I bought a really bright color by sinful colors the other day.

(not my nails :)
If there is a color name on it, I didn't see it. I describe it as highlighter pink. I got it at Target for $1.99. Love!

5. I am about 3/4 the way through the Hunger Games and I love it. Now I must go see the movie.

6. Speaking of movies, guess what hubby will begrudgingly take me to see on Friday?

The Lucky One!

Zac Efron just kind of... grew up, didn't he? *Cough*

7. I wore SPF 100 to the beach a few days ago and I still got red. How is that possible?


I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about Zac! When did that happen??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zac Effron is a little hottie these days! I grew up with the Hansons and Taylor acutally has 6 brothers and sisters! Yep, 7 kids in that family! I guess sometimes when you come from a big family you want a big family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor Jessica Simpson...did she EVER have that baby?! and i agree...zac efron sure has...matured :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok i am so jealous u have been to the beach! I am dying for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover