Sometimes the simplest makeovers are the most satisfying.
Take our front door for instance. It was black and drab. Uninviting.
Before:
After!
You gotta love a red door. I know I do. I am thinking of DIY'ing a green-leafy type wreath, but I may just save that for fall.
I borrowed it from Blue Eyed Bride. My hubby doesn't get home until 9, so a casserole like this is easy peasy.
Ingredients
8 ounces bow tie pasta
1 pound ground beef1/2 onion, chopped
½ green bell pepper, chopped
1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
1 tablespoon chili powder
Salt to taste
1 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions
Cook the pasta using package directions and cooking for 7
minutes; drain. Brown the beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain. Add
the onion and green pepper and mix well. Cook until the onion is tender,
stirring constantly. Stir in the tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt. Combine
the pasta, ground beef mixture, sour cream, salsa, black olives, jalapenos, and
tomato in a bowl and mix well. Spoon into a 9×11-inch or 9×9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until
brown and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings
I will definitely be putting this in rotation from now on.
Happy Saturday!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!